TERMS & CONDITIONS
– WORKSHOPS –
- All prices are nett, unless expressly stated otherwise.
- The dates, instructors, duration and content of classes are subject to change.
- Crème Maison Bakery will inform you, based on the information you provide to notify you of any changes.
- Crème Maison Bakery will not be sending any reminder prior to the event. You are responsible to take note of the event date in your calendar.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise in these Terms and Conditions, all purchases or payments are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable to another date or event.
- In the unlikely event of unforeseen exceptional circumstances, Crème Maison Bakery reserves the right to change the date of or cancel an event. If that occurs, a refund of any payment made will be offered/given.
- If any provision, part of any provision, or any part of these Terms and Conditions shall for any reason be properly adjudged by any court or other legal and/ or competent authority to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, the legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions or parts contained herein shall not in any way be affected or impaired.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Singapore and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
CANCELLATION OF CLASS BOOKING
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid full in advance to secure your position in the class. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received. Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
CANCELLATION OF CLASS
- A minimum number of person is required to proceed with a class, it varies with the type of class.
- In the unlikely event that a class cannot proceed, Crème Maison Bakery reserves the right to change the date or cancel the class. If that occurs, a refund of any payment will be offered.
RISK ACKNOWLEDGMENT & RELEASE
- You agree to comply with and abide by Crème Maison Bakery’s safety and health directions, fire and safety regulations and security arrangements. You will fully and truthfully disclose to Crème Maison Bakery in writing any allergy, medical condition, pregnancy, dietary requirements or other relevant health information pertaining to you at the time of your booking.
- While Crème Maison Bakery takes all practical and reasonable attempts to minimize any risk of injury to you or your property, you acknowledge that your attendance or participation at any class is at your own risk. In the case of an accident or emergency, you authorize the staff of Crème Maison Bakery to arrange for yourself/your child/ward to receive such medical care, assistance, and treatment of services as Crème Maison Bakery deem necessary.
- You will reimburse Crème Maison Bakery for any damage to its property caused by yourself/your child/ward (including all equipment and structures within the premises) while you/your child/ward are on the premises.
- Crème Maison Bakery accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any property lost on our premises. If any property has been left behind and found by a member of our staff, please arrange with us to collect such property at a convenient time. Any lost property which has not been claimed within 14 days will be disposed of at our discretion.
- Crème Maison Bakery is not halal-certified.
- For hands-on classes, you are required to wear closed, flat, rubber-soled shoes and do not wear shorts, short skirts or sleeveless tops in case anything hot should splash on you for your own safety and protection.
- Classes start promptly, thus please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled class start time.
- Please keep the kitchen and your worktop clean and uncluttered. You are not expected to wash your equipment, unless specially told.