Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Crème Maison Bakery reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- In these terms and conditions:
- “Crème Maison Bakery” means Crème Maison Group Pte Ltd;
- “Premises” refers to 30 Tai Seng Street #08-03C S(534013);
- “Website” refers to the whole or any part of the web pages located at www.crememaison.com;
- “We” and “us” refers to Crème Maison Group Pte Ltd and “our” has the same meaning.
- “You” refers to any client, customer or participant of any event and “your” has the same meaning
TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
- This Website is owned and managed by Crème Maison Bakery. Use of this Website is subject to our Terms and Conditions.
- While we make every effort to ensure that the information available on the Website is accurate, it does not guarantee that the Website is free from errors. Crème Maison Bakery does not accept responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions; and reserves the right to change information published on the Website at any time.
- Crème Maison Bakery does not accept responsibility or liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits of any kind whatsoever which may result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the Website.
- This general disclaimer is not restricted by any of the specific warnings and disclaimers in Crème Maison Bakery Terms and Conditions, and nothing in the Terms and Conditions derogates from Crème Maison Bakery’s right to comply with legal or law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this Website or information provided to or gathered by Baker’s Brew Studio with respect to that use.
- We offer delivery services starting from $35, depending on location.
- We require (3) working days’ lead time in any case of changes in delivery address. Additional charges will be imposed in the event the delivery address has to be changed before our required lead time.
- Self-collection hours are from 11am – 6 pm weekdays, 11am – 3pm weekends. We are closed every Tuesday.
- Crème Maison Bakery will not be liable for any late collections from the appointed time slot (unless communicated otherwise).
- Customized cake toppers require (7) days lead time for any changes.
- Customized cake designs require (7) days lead time for any changes
- Any new customized cake orders require (7) days lead time.
- In the event of new orders/changes to a customized order that is not within our lead time, an additional 15 percent will be imposed.
- Crème Maison Bakery does not offer a refund once payment is confirmed. We do however, offer credits of the amount paid for up to (3) months from payment date.